If you do not subscribe to Arthur Firstenbergs's newsletter titled International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and In Space, we highly recommend that you do.
In his latest newsletter, he touches upon many important subjects. We wish to bring to your attention the issue of studies showing cellphone use contributes to bone density loss and impaired healing. These alarming studies are imperative for anyone who uses a cell phone, puts it in their pants pocket, avoids brittle, broken bones, or wants their child's or their bone development to progress normally.
Check out the full article here.
The mainstream media, which major telecom companies fund, has failed to share research proving that electromagnetic radiation causes osteoporosis. A 2016 study in Turkey by Kunt et al. found that electrical workers had significantly lower bone mass density and an increased tendency to severe osteoporosis than a control population. The average age of both groups was 38.
Approximately 10 million Americans have osteoporosis, and another 44 million have low bone density placing them at risk.
Sieroń-Stołtny et al., in an astounding experiment in Poland, kept ten young rats in a plastic cage for 28 days and put one Nokia 5110 mobile phone underneath the cage. The phone operated in silent mode and was only turned on for 15 seconds every half hour between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. and again between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. In other words, the animals were exposed for four minutes per day for 28 days. Ten control animals were in an identical cage but without a mobile phone beneath it.
At the end of the experiment, the rats were sacrificed and examined. The vertebrae of the exposed rats weighed on average 12.5% less than the vertebrae of the unexposed rats. The leg bones of the exposed rats had, on average, 12.44% less calcium and fractured more easily. Most of the calcium loss occurred during the first week of exposure. Blood analysis also indicated that collagen was lost from the bones.
In 2013, Ahmet Aslan et al. in Turkey exposed 30 five-month-old rats, whose legs had been broken, to mobile phone radiation for 30 minutes per day, five days per week, for eight weeks. At the end of 8 weeks, healing was significantly delayed in the exposed compared to the unexposed rats.
In 2011, Fernando Saraví in Argentina found that carrying a mobile phone on your hip causes osteopenia in that hip. Men who carried their phones on their right hip had lower bone mass density in their right hip than in their left hip. Men who carried their phones on their left hip had lower bone mass density in their left hip.
Marilyn, in California, wrote to Firstenberg, “Despite a strong exercise history and a strong, healthy diet, I have been plagued with two broken hips (femur necks), and a fractured shoulder” since “a cluster of cell towers were installed 100 feet from my bedroom.”
We thank Arthur and his supporters for bringing this research to our attention. The fact that these studies are nearly a decade old, and no policymaker or federal regulatory agency, or telecom company has acknowledged them and made recommendations to prevent such bodily harm only shows us that your participation in sharing information like this is all the more critical.
- Mainstream media will not tell you that putting your cell phone in your pocket will increase your chance of a broken hip, hip replacement, and possibly death, especially for the elderly.
- Mainstream media will not tell you that with only 4 minutes a day of cell phone use, your child or family members will have a 12.44% less calcium, an increased risk of fracture, and broken bones.
- Mainstream media will not tell you only 30 minutes a day of cell phone use will cause a significant delay in healing.
Why? Because mainstream media's advertising income is funded by major telecom companies such as AT&T, Verizon, T Mobile, Sprint, and others. These corporations' goal is to increase their profits. It is not to provide safe technology.
We urge you to take the following steps to reduce your exposure to cell phone and wireless radiation:
1. Switch phone use to a landline as much as possible.
2. If you use a cellphone, put it on airplane mode. Only turn it on to check-in momentarily. Do not use it to watch videos, check social media, or for other reasons for longer than a few minutes.
3. Ensure that the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings are turned off on your phone and devices, not just disconnected.
4. Hardwire your laptop and use your laptop for all video watching, social media, emails, and texting. You can text and do all these things through your laptop! After hardwiring your home, turn your wifi OFF on your router in your home. Click here for hard wiring steps.
5. Educate your employer and schools about the overwhelming high levels of wireless exposure and how they can reduce the exposure to their employees and students. Visit www.TechSafeSchools.org
Please note that Arthur Firstenberg is adamant that in order to protect the pollinators, birds, and life on the planet, all wireless radiation and cell phone use must stop. He is correct. And we agree. We understand, however, that this is an unlikely choice for most of our readers. No matter what you choose, we want to bring the reality to your attention that cellphone use, wireless radiation, exposure to routers, etc., do have numerous harmful effects on you and life on the planet. We urge you to do your best to reduce or eliminate use and exposure.
If you can support the work of the Cellular Phone Task Force, please do.