Reposted from Children’s Health Defense
The 2023 Children's Health Defense Conference offers the opportunity for health freedom advocates to gain knowledge and empowerment while joining forces with like-minded individuals from around the world.
In addition to taking advantage of the packed line-up of powerful presentations, attendees can also take some time to relax and unwind or explore Savannah’s myriad attractions, including its famed riverfront, expansive bridges, unique historical sites, eateries, and art galleries.
CHD’s 2nd Annual Conference will be held in Savannah Georgia at the Savannah Convention Center Nov. 3-5, 2023. Whether you are a supporter, an activist, a healthcare provider, an attorney, or someone who has been vaccine injured, join us for an opportunity to gather with like-minded individuals, meet the CHD staff and hear the latest from industry experts.
|Options (included with VIP ticket)|
|Sunday Science Track||$50||$60|
|Sunday Medical Track||$50||$60|
|Sunday Legal Track||$50||$60|
|Sunday Films Track||$30||$40|
Friday, Nov. 3 — MAIN EVENT: Convention Center
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. — Main Stage Events with the theme “Lies, Truth and Corruption” (Lunch is included.)
- 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. — Cocktail Reception for VIP Ticket Holders
- 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. — Defender Dinner and Award Ceremony with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in the Chatham Ballroom
Saturday, Nov. 4 — MAIN EVENT: Convention Center
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. — Main Stage Events with the theme “Taking Action and Bringing Solutions” (Lunch is included.)
Sunday, Nov. 5 — Convention Center
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. — Small working focus group day. Where specialists roll up their sleeves and share what they have learned, and create plans for the next steps. (Food trucks will be available at lunch just outside the Conference Center.)
- Science & Researchers Track: Led by Brian Hooker, Ph.D., with James Lyons-Wieler, Ph.D.; Meryl Nass, M.D.; Mark Skidmore, Christina Parks, Ph.D.; Sabine Hazan, M.D. and more. Join fellow scientists and researchers for a day of discussion, critical thinking, and collaboration as we examine optimal strategies to address current and future research needs.
- Medical Track: Led by James Neuenschwander, M.D. & Krishna Doniparthi, M.D. Functional Assessments Workshop for Providers. Attendees will learn strategies for searching for mechanisms of disease & systems dysfunction in this interactive day of learning. Non-medical attendees are welcome.
- Legal Track: Led by CHD Attorneys.
- Films Track: Led by CHD.TV team. Join us for a film marathon in the Oglethorpe Theater, inside the Convention Center. We will be showing some of our favorite films with our favorite independent truth-telling filmmakers!
The CHD Great Quest Scavenger Hunt (complete anytime before Friday, Nov. 10)
Get ready for a day of exciting adventure as you experience Savannah with a twist! We will provide you with a CHD Quest Bag and send you on a walking scavenger hunt through historic Savannah in search of clues to solve the CHD Great Quest! If you complete your mission by solving all puzzles and tasks, you will be entered into a drawing for 2 VIP tickets to the 2024 CHD Conference.
Defender Dinner and Award Ceremony
Children’s Health Defense is proud to present our inaugural Defender Dinner and Award Ceremony, honoring Robert F. Kennedy Jr. We hope you will join us for this historic evening that will bring together CHD personalities, our stellar Rise+Resist Conference speakers, and some of the most dedicated medical freedom fighters and advocates for children’s health in the world. This event will celebrate CHD’s accomplishments and help raise funds to sustain our mission to protect children’s health, combat censorship, medical tyranny, and the unprecedented attack on our constitutional rights.
The evening will begin at 5 p.m. with a cocktail reception followed by a seated dinner at 6:45 p.m., where the first CHD Defender Award will be presented to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Guests will also enjoy an intimate conversation with Mr. Kennedy, hosted by CHD-TV’s Polly Tommey and CHD President Mary Holland.
Guests will have the opportunity to support the advancement of CHD’s mission by bidding on a variety of exciting and unique items during a silent auction.
You won’t want to miss this unforgettable moment in CHD’s history!
The Defender Dinner and Award Ceremony is held in conjunction with CHD’s Rise+Resist Conference.
All proceeds from the Defender Dinner will support Children’s Health Defense.
We have eight hotel blocks across Historic Savannah at discounted rates (between $172 – $245 per night). Choose to stay at any of our hotels and enjoy complimentary transportation via trolley or ferry to and from the convention center. The CHD Trolley provides pick-up service from your hotel from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m., with departures every 15 minutes. Alternatively, you can walk to the City Hall Savannah River Ferry Landing. Your confirmation email will have the link for the discounted hotel blocks.
- VIP Ticket — includes all main stage events, buffet lunches on Friday and Saturday, the Friday evening Defender Dinner and Award Ceremony, and your choice of focus group on Sunday and/or the scavenger hunt. Also included in the VIP ticket are priority seating and access to private VIP spaces and engagements.
Two-Day Ticket — includes all main stage events, box lunches on Friday and Saturday, then optionally individually add:
- Friday night Defender Dinner and Award Ceremony
- a Sunday option
- the scavenger hunt
- If you’ve already purchased your ticket, or are unable to attend this year, you may use this form to sponsor other attendees by donating the ticket price for one or more two-day tickets.
IMPORTANT: CHD members receive $25 off their two-day or VIP ticket. If you’re already a member, please log in now to receive your discount. If you are not yet a member, you may become a life-time member for a one-time gift of $10 by selecting the appropriate option when registering for the conference.
Moms Across America Editor’s Note: Our founder and Executive Director, Zen Honeycutt, will speak at the CHD conference, alongside some of the most highly regarded thought-leaders and activists in the health freedom movement. Zen Honeycutt’s leadership at Moms Across America created over 1,000 community events in all 50 states to raise awareness about GMOs, toxins in the food supply, and other environmental issues that pose risk to the health of our families.
In line with our mission to educate and empower mothers and others with actions and solutions to create healthy communities, Zen initiated the first glyphosate testing in America, and MAA successfully petitioned Costco to remove Roundup from their shelves. Zen has been featured in over a dozen documentaries in hundreds of podcasts and media outlets.
Join Zen at this exciting event that you won’t soon forget.