Top 10 Benefits of H2:
- Hydrogen Water is an Antioxidant and Prevents Brain Damage - H2 (Molecular Hydrogen) may protect cells and tissues from oxidative damage. Unlike other antioxidants, H2 can cross cell membranes and target the mitochondria and nucleus.
- Hydrogen Water Suppresses Inflammation - In a study, patients with rheumatoid arthritis, a chronic inflammatory disease, drank.5 L/day of hydrogen water for four weeks. By the end of the study, all patients with early rheumatoid arthritis went into remission, and 20% became symptom-free.
- Hydrogen Water Reduces Muscle Fatigue, Motor Deficits, and Muscle Degeneration - In an experiment with young athletes, drinking hydrogen water reduced lactic acid build-up during heavy exercise and decreased muscle fatigue.
- Hydrogen Water is Antibacterial and May Promote Oral Health - A study found that hydrogen water may improve oral hygiene because of its antibacterial effect against cavity and gum disease-causing bacteria. In patients with gum infection, drinking hydrogen-rich water improved disease symptoms and enhanced the effects of non-surgical gum disease treatment.
- Hydrogen Water Boosts Skin Health - Hydrogen water administered into the vein to patients with acute erythematous skin diseases caused the redness and associated symptoms to significantly improve. Bathing in hydrogen water for three months significantly improved wrinkles in the skin in another human study. Hydrogen water also reduced human skin cell damage from ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Hydrogen Water Enhances Wound Healing - Hydrogen water intake via tube feeding in elderly patients reduced the wound size of pressure ulcers and enhanced recovery.
- Hydrogen Water Limits Damage of Transplant Organs - Hydrogen water in the form of a preservation solution reduced the damage of a variety of organs during transplantation.
- Hydrogen Water Helps with Metabolic Syndrome - In a study on patients with the potential for metabolic syndrome, drinking hydrogen water (1.5 – 2 L/day) for eight weeks showed an increase in HDL (“good” cholesterol) and a decrease in total cholesterol.
- Hydrogen Water Helps with Hearing Loss - Molecular hydrogen appears to protect auditory hair cells from oxidative damage.
- Hydrogen Water May Prolong Lifespan - The ability of molecular hydrogen to protect nuclear DNA and the mitochondria from oxidative damage is thought to have beneficial effects on chronic diseases and the aging process. H2 treatment delayed the replicative lifespan of bone marrow stem cells by reducing oxidative stress. When human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) were grown in a hydrogen-rich medium, both oxidative stress and cellular aging were suppressed. The study concluded that drinking hydrogen water may increase longevity in humans.
- 3rd Party Testing for purity & safety
- Free from antibiotics, colors, and preservatives
- Safe to use in open container; no sealed bottle with pressure required
- Time to dissolve: less than 2 minutes
- Max H2 ppm (in 500ml): over 10ppm H2
- Magnesium per tablet: 80mg
- Bottle Size: 60 tablets
- Serving Size: 1-4 tablets
- Age: 4+
Directions: Drop the tablet in any 8-12 oz non-carbonated beverage. Wait until the tablet has completely dissolved before consuming. Suggested use on empty stomach, repeat up to four times daily based on individual needs. Drink as soon as possible for best results. Do not swallow tablet.
- Serving Size: 1 - 4 Tablet(s)
- Servings per container: 60
- Amount Per Tablet
- % Daily Value
- Magnesium (per tablet)
Return Policy: You may return any item purchased from Moms Across America for any reason within thirty (30) days of purchase. Unopened bottles can be shipped back and be refunded within 30 days. Opened bottles can be shipped back and given store credit. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Moms Across America reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements.
Disclaimers: None of our statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. There is no guarantee of specific results and the results can vary.
References: For links to the referred studies, visit this page at selfhacked.com.