We are really excited about a new collaboration that will benefit everyone involved, our families, and the planet! Moms Across America knows when it talks about the innumerable benefits of eating organic that we are talking about not only making lifestyle changes in terms of eating -- but also in terms of the family budget.
We are aware that regardless of what your family spends on food -- making the change to organic can increase the bottom line, and we are always on the lookout for ways we can share to minimize that impact.
We were delighted when Frontier Coop offered us the opportunity to partner with them to create MAA Buying Clubs where you can have hundreds of top organic brands delivered to your door at wholesale prices. That’s an average of 40% or more off of retail prices! And -- full disclosure -- as a member of the Frontier Coop Moms Across America could receive on an annual basis “patronage” from Frontier Coop amounting to as much as 10% of our buying clubs annual purchases.
It's a Win-Win-Win for all of us!
But wait...there is actually a lot more to be excited about. In fact, there are many, many reasons why we are excited to partner with Frontier Coop. We want to tell you about just some of them.
- Frontier Coop is committed to the health and welfare of the environment and all the people involved with producing and consuming our botanical products.
- They meet personally with growers whenever possible and help them improve their livelihood through true partnerships built upon mutual respect for quality botanicals and sound social and environmental practices.
- Frontier Co-op's Well Earth sustainable sourcing program is built on the expertise they've gained from over three decades of experience buying botanicals. The direct relationships of Well Earth help farmers and allow Frontier Coop to develop effective and meaningful social giving projects for our grower communities. Here are some examples of those partnerships:
|Saffron from Afghanistan||Bay Leaf from Turkey|
|Vanilla from Uganda||Turmeric from Guatemala|
|Turmeric from India||Peppermint from Oregon|
|Cardamom from Guatemala||Fennel from Turkey|
|Elder from Bulgaria|
- Thousands of lives have been bettered by Frontier Coop’s Well Earth social giving to grower communities that help provide fresh water, medical and dental care, educational opportunities, and improved infrastructure. A recent project in one of their sourcing communities was helping build a dental clinic in Guatemala.
- In the spring of 1992, employee volunteers planted 21 acres of tallgrass prairie at the Frontier Coop Norway, Iowa, headquarters on land that was previously corn and bean fields. The prairie, which contains dozens of species of grasses and forbs, later became part of the United Plant Savers Botanical Sanctuary Network, a group of environments dedicated to restoring and preserving natural habitats and native plants.
Frontier Co-op began as a two-person operation in 1976 in a river cabin in Eastern Iowa. Since that time they have grown as an organization, given back to the international community substantially, and among other accomplishments introduced the first Fair Trade Certified ™ spices to the U.S. market in 2009. Honestly, the list of their good works goes on and on.
To experience the quality of their products make the world a better place by supporting them and Moms Across America, and save money for your family join or create and MAA + Frontier Co-op buying club! How do you sign-up? Find 5 or more interested people in your club chapter (these can be friends, church groups, neighbors or even family members) and designate the primary account holder to manage billing and orders.
To signup, contact us at [email protected]
Order, receive, divvy up among members and enjoy the savings!