Greensboro Event Details:
Register at www.childrensmarchforhumanity.org
FB Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/721836044664395/
- We will meet in the courtyard behind the Melvin Municipal Office Building, 300 W. Washington Street, Greensboro, NC 27401. There is a parking garage nearby, near the corner of S. Greene Street and W. Washington Street (FREE on Saturday).
- The march will start promptly at 10am. Arrive early to be entered into the free raffle. Register by June 14 to get TWO raffle tickets!
- This is a family-friendly event, with activities available for the children. We encourage children to dress up as professionals (what they want to be when they grow up) so we can showcase them as our future, creating an urgency to find solutions and make changes.
-Speakers include Sandra Dean (Certified Master Herbalist) and Marsha Howe (owner of Sustainable Neighbors, Director of Food Education at Guiding Wellness Institute & Co-Founder of Farm-A-Yard). More speakers being added. See Facebook page for up-to-date information.
- Please bring snacks and/or a picnic lunch. There are also restaurants within walking distance. We will have water available, but you should also bring your own drinks. Our sponsors will have informational tables set up to represent their products and answer any questions you may have. There will be a raffle giveaway that concludes the event.
-Let's come together and make a difference for our children's future!
How many kids are now on pills every day?? 1 in 6 have a neurological disorder. America has the HIGHEST infant mortality rate of any industrialized nation. Why are our children so sick? Is it the glyphosate, GMOs, vaccines, chemicals in our products/food/air? Is it all the above? We are concerned for the outlook of our society and we have come together to save our future.
We are uniting on June 17, 2017 to ignite desire in the hearts of the masses to yearn for more information on topics such as glyphosate, GMOs, vaccines, and various chemicals. Through inquiry grounded in love, respect, and empathy, our goal is to tear down the defensive walls which: divide, hinder sparked curiosity, and discourage the masses from seeking the truth. The main march will take place in Washington DC with satellite marches in select cities, NATIONWIDE. During the actual event, our goals include the following:
1. Showcase the Children to Create Urgency
American children are sicker than ever before and for being the most powerful nation with the most resources, the numbers of healthy children and adults are rapidly declining. It is imperative we protect the upcoming generations to secure a prosperous future with a healthy society filled with various professions, such as teachers, doctors, and police officers (we ask children to dress up as a professional of choice).
2. To stand together for the constitutional right to pursue life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It is our sovereign right to exercise educated medical choice to control the substances injected into our bodies and the bodies of our children, without harassment, mandates, or consequences.
State governments and private sectors are systematically suffocating the sovereign rights of our citizens' educated medical control by resulting to the following measures for noncompliance:
** Rejecting students for school attendance
** Termination of employment over various industries
** Dropping families from pediatric practices or coercing them to sign threatening release forms.
** Inciting heart-wrenching fear into the hearts of parents towards those choosing not to adhere to the CDC schedule.
3. Inspire inquiry and offer informational opportunities
Lastly, we are marching to offer the masses opportunities to engage in respectful conversations in which ideas, beliefs, and information are empathetically exchanged. Speakers and informational pamphlets will be available for others to begin their research. Once we secure the numbers, we will be in a position to force the hands of the government and pharmaceutical companies to acknowledge our sovereign rights, take responsibility for their deception, and expose the truth.
We are an all-inclusive march and our conduct will promote peace, love and mutual respect, regardless of the opposition.
300 W Washington St
Greensboro, NC 27401
Google map and directions