Hemp oil health benefits include antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, which are a big deal for your well-being. Scientific studies show that hemp oil has these effects by impacting the expression of more than a thousand genes and the oxidation of those genes (Ref. 1). You can get these life-changing effects faster when you buy hemp oil that's highly bio-available, like Colorado Hemp Oil.
Moms Across America, a 501(3)(c) non-profit, offers this highly bioavailable hemp oil to support your well-being. Learn more about high bioavailability HERE.
100% of the proceeds from your purchase goes towards funding our mission of raising awareness about toxic exposure, empowering leadership, and creating healthy communities. Thank you in advance!
What is Hemp Oil? Side Effects of Hemp Oil? Click HERE for our FAQ.
Free Shipping When Your Cart Goes Over $75!
Questions? Call us at 800-680-0183, and we will get back to you ASAP!
We can take orders over the phone. If you prefer, please email us HERE.
10% Discount For Recurring Orders: Click HERE
(after Add to Cart, select "Subscribe & Save 10%" before Checkout)
Benefits of Highly Bioavailability in Hemp Oil
Hemp oil directly affects the body's nervous and immune systems, helping to better one’s mood, reduce chronic pain and inflammation, and much more. Hemp oil that’s highly digestible, like ours, can strongly stimulate the receptors in the brain, which are directly related to things like “joy” and “bliss” (Ref. 2 and 3).
Who Doesn’t Want More Joy and Bliss?
Hemp oil, too, has been studied for its antiemetic, analgesic, antiepileptic, and immunomodulatory qualities. What scientists are finding is that hemp oil benefits specific receptors in the brain that are responsible for fostering and upholding one’s emotional well-being (Ref. 7, 8, and 9).
Who Couldn't Use a Little More Emotional Support!
A highly bioavailable form of hemp oil brings the power of intravenous therapy into convenient oral doses. This form of hemp oil relies upon a smaller, more stable delivery system made from the highest-grade ingredients available—which makes our hemp oil one of the safest and cleanest hemp oils you can currently buy (Ref. 10, 11, and 12).
Ready to Buy? Click HERE
30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Once we receive your unopened bottle with a return label that we can generate upon request, we will refund your product purchase. For opened bottles, we can offer store credit. Initial shipping charges are non-refundable.
Ingredients: Hemp Oil, Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E, Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), and Citrus Oils.
Suggested Use: Take several pumps by mouth, holding 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat as needed. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days after opening. Store at room temperature.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Question: What is Hemp Oil? Answer: Hemp oil is obtained by pressing hemp seeds. Hemp is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species which is an annual herbaceous flowering plant indigenous to eastern Asia. People have cultivated hemp throughout recorded history. They have used it as a source of industrial fiber, seed oil, food, and medicine.
Question: What are the side effects of Hemp Oil? Answer: Some people report dryness in the mouth or tiredness when using Hemp Oil. However, no one will ever experience any psychoactive effect when using hemp oil. See a doctor if you are taking any medication or if you have a pre-existing condition before using Hemp Oil.
Question: What sets Colorado Hemp Oil apart from all other hemp oils on the market? Answer: Increased absorption and bioavailability. In a study comparing a 5mg dose of Colorado Hemp Oil to a 10mg dose of pharmaceutical synthetic hemp oil, our Colorado Hemp Oil showed a 5.5-fold increased bioavailability over the leading product.
- Question: How many servings are there and what is the serving size? Answer: The serving size for both the 30ml (1 fluid ounce) and 50ml (1.7 fluid ounces) is 2ml, so the 30ml bottle contains 15 servings, and the 50ml contains 25 servings. However, the size of the bottles and pumps are different, so the 30ml requires ten pumps to achieve the 2ml serving, while the 50ml only requires four pumps to obtain the 2ml serving. Also, these are suggested servings for measurement only, and your actual dosage will vary depending on your needs.
Question: How much hemp extract is in each bottle? Answer: The 30ml bottle contains 21mg of hemp extract. The 50ml bottle contains 30mg of hemp extract.
- Question: What is the shelf life from the manufacturing date (MFG#) on my bottle? Answer: Colorado Hemp Oil is good for about two years from the manufacturing date. However, we recommend using the product within 60 days after breaking the seal.
Question: Where do we source our hemp extract? Answer: We source our hemp extracts from both foreign and domestic sources. These hemp sources are cultivated explicitly for consumer use and comply with federal regulation for distribution in the US and abroad.
- Question: Is our nanoemulsified hemp oil USDA certified organic? Answer: No. To be clear, organic certification programs for hemp oil do not exist within the USDA. Our hemp extract undergoes rigorous testing for microbes, metals, pesticides, herbicidal residues and residual solvents once received in our manufacturer's laboratory. Potency, metals, and microbes are again measured to ensure no detectable levels exist in our final product.
Question: What refinement process is used to create the hemp extract from the hemp plant? Answer: Supercritical (high pressure) CO2 extraction process. There are no synthetic chemicals used in this process.
Question: Will I fail a drug screening from taking hemp oil? Answer: Studies have shown that ingesting hemp oil can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO NOT ingest this product. Before consuming these products consult with your doctor or employer.
1. Juknat A, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2012;165(8):2512-28.
2. Pertwee R, et al. Pharmacol Rev. 2010;62(4):588-631.
3. Felder CC, Glass M. Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 1998;38:179-200.
4. Welty TE, et al. Epilepsy Curr. 2014;14(5):250-2.
5. McCoy KL. Mediators Inflamm. 2016;2016:5831315.
6. Davis MP. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2016;14(7):915-22.
7. Hampson AJ, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2000;899:274-82.
8. Resstel LB, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Jan;156(1):181-8.
9. Izzo AA, et al. Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2009;30(10):515-27.
10. Ahn H, Park JH. Biomater Res. 2016 Nov 23;20:36.
11. Alyautdin R, et al. Int J Nanomedicine. 2014 Feb 7;9:795-811.
12. Spector AA, Yorek MA. J Lipid Res. 1985 Sep;26(9):1015-35.
Ready to buy? Click HERE
*Disclaimers: Any reference to testimonies is not meant to replace conclusive, scientific, and peer-reviewed proof. This disclaimer also applies to any comments any of our users make on any Moms Across America properties about our products or claims. During the checkout process, links will become available to our detailed Return Policy, Privacy Statement, and Terms of Service.