At Moms Across America, we receive many testimonies daily about health victories through food and supplements. Hemp oil is at the top of the list, and moms of children with varied issues are reporting amazing results to us.*
Now You Can Auto-Ship...Subscribe & Save 10%!!!
Optionally, click HERE and select the Subscribe option at Check Out (after Add to Cart) as shown below:
Good news on the ingredients!
Recent testing shows that glyphosate is not detectable in this product. Also, this product does not contain soy or any GMO-based ingredients and is 100% vegan. See the Supplement Facts for details on all the ingredients (alternate image above).
The manufacturer, Quicksilver, tests every batch for pesticides and sources from growers who farm naturally and pesticide free. We are proud to make this health solution available to you for less than other comparable brands to enable more people to have access to its benefits. We hope you will try this highly effective solution today for optimal health.
Increases absorption like no other hemp oil on the market!
Hemp oil triggers your body to produce reactions naturally which can lead to cell repair and improved health. This particular brand is extremely effective because of the unique delivery of the hemp oil, a proprietary nano-emulsified blend makes the hemp oil particles so small that they are able to penetrate cells in the body faster and more efficiently.
Thanks for your Support! We offer this highly recommended solution on our website as a means of education about new pathways to health and as a means of fundraising to support our educational outreach and programs. We wish your family and community health and freedom!
Contact Us: 800-680-0183 x802
30 Day Money Back Guarantee: You may return any item purchased from Moms Across America for any reason within thirty (30) days of purchase. Unopened bottles can be shipped back and be refunded within 30 days. Opened bottles can be shipped back and given store credit. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Moms Across America reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject returns that do not comply with these requirements.
Ingredients: Hemp Oil, Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E, Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), and Citrus Oils for flavoring.
Suggested Use: Take several pumps by mouth, holding 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat as needed. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days after opening. Store at room temperature.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What sets Quicksilver Scientific’s Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil apart from all other hemp oils on the market? A: Increased absorption and bioavailability. In a study comparing a 5mg dose of Quicksilver Scientific’s Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil to a 10mg dose of pharmaceutical synthetic hemp oil, our Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil showed a 5.5-fold increased bioavailability over the leading pharmaceutical.
- Q: How many servings are there and what is the serving size? A: The serving size for both the 30ml (1 fluid ounce) and 50ml (1.7 fluid ounces) is 2ml, so the 30ml bottle contains 15 servings and the 50ml contains 25 servings. However, the size of the bottles and pumps are different so the 30ml requires 10 pumps to achieve the 2ml serving, while the 50ml only requires 4 pumps to achieve the 2ml serving. Also, these are suggested servings for measurement only and your actual dosage will vary depending on your needs.
Q: How much Hemp Extract is in each bottle? A: The 30ml bottle contains 21mg of Hemp Extract. The 50ml bottle contains 30mg of Hemp Extract.
- Q: What is the shelf life from the manufacturing date (MFG#) on my bottle? A: The Hemp Oil is good for about 2 years from the manufacturing date. However, we recommend using the product within 60 days after breaking the seal.
Q: Where do we source our hemp extract? A: We source our hemp extracts from both foreign and domestic sources. These hemp sources specifically cultivated for consumer use and comply with federal regulation for distribution in the US and abroad.
- Q: Is our Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil USDA certified organic? A: No. To be clear, organic certification programs for hemp oil do not exist within the USDA. Our hemp extract undergoes rigorous testing for microbes, metals, pesticides, herbicidal residues and residual solvents once received in our manufacturer's laboratory. Potency, metals, and microbes are again measured in our final product, Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil.
Q: What refinement process is used to create the hemp extract from the hemp plant? A: Supercritical (high pressure) CO2 extraction process. There are no chemicals used in this process.
Q: Is the hemp extract and Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil tested for microbes and metal impurities? A: Yes, all the incoming hemp extract is tested for microbes, metals, pesticides, herbicidal residues and residual solvents. Metals, microbes and potency testing is then repeated on the final product, Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil.
Q: Will I fail a drug screening from taking Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil? A: Studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO-NOT ingest this product. Prior to consuming these products consult with your healthcare practitioner, drug screening/testing company or employer.
Product Description: Quicksilver Scientific Delivery Systems(TM) brings you a standardized, highly bioavailable form of hemp oil, which has been shown to have a positive influence on the body, impacting the expression of more than 1000 genes, most notably upregulating expression of cellular antioxidant defenses through pathways including Nrf2, a primary regulator of cellular antioxidant production, and downregulating that of many inflammatory chemokines. (reference 1)
Receptors, namely CB1 and CB2, exist widely in the body, being highly expressed in the hippocampus and central nervous system (CNS), the immune system, and peripheral nervous system. (reference 2) Receptors are strongly stimulated by the endogenous eicosanoid anandamide, whose name is taken from the Sanskrit word ananda, meaning joy or bliss. (reference 3)
Hemp Oil has been studied for its antiemetic, analgesic, antiepileptic, and immunomodulatory effects. (references 4,5,6) Hemp Oil may act as a neuroprotective antioxidant, with studies demonstrating an effect superior to alpha-tocopherol and ascorbate in preventing glutamate toxicity. (reference 7)
Hemp Oil has also been studied in settings of mood disorders, with effects possibly mediated by 5HT1A receptors. (reference 8) The innate immune system expresses receptors. (reference 5) In addition to NMDA and 5HT1A receptors, many other receptors have been shown to be affected by Hemp Oil including those which regulate calcium homeostasis and suppress tryptophan degradation. (references 7,9)
Quicksilver Scientific's Colorado Hemp Oil delivers a nanoemulsified oil. The nanoemulsified format improves bioavailability, delivering biologically active substances directly to lymphatic circulation and improving cellular delivery.
Quicksilver’s Delivery SystemsTM Phospholipid Encapsulation System brings the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery.* Our Quicksilver Delivery SystemsTM improves upon liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres made from the highest-grade ingredients available.
In addition to exceptional absorption rates, nanospheres like the ones produced by Quicksilver Scientific have demonstrated the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly and enhance lymphatic circulation of nutrients. (references 10,11) Also, the phospholipids that compose the liposome shell feed the cell membranes; (reference 12) this helps ensure the proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.*
1. Juknat A, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2012;165(8):2512-28.
2. Pertwee R, et al. Pharmacol Rev. 2010;62(4):588-631.
3. Felder CC, Glass M. Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 1998;38:179-200.
4. Welty TE, et al. Epilepsy Curr. 2014;14(5):250-2.
5. McCoy KL. Mediators Inflamm. 2016;2016:5831315.
6. Davis MP. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2016;14(7):915-22.
7. Hampson AJ, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2000;899:274-82.
8. Resstel LB, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Jan;156(1):181-8.
9. Izzo AA, et al. Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2009;30(10):515-27.
10. Ahn H, Park JH. Biomater Res. 2016 Nov 23;20:36.
11. Alyautdin R, et al. Int J Nanomedicine. 2014 Feb 7;9:795-811.
12. Spector AA, Yorek MA. J Lipid Res. 1985 Sep;26(9):1015-35.
*Disclaimers: Any reference to testimonies is not meant to replace conclusive, scientific, and peer-reviewed proof. This also applies to any comments any of our users make on any Moms Across America properties about our products or claims. During the checkout process, links will become available to our detailed Return Policy, Privacy Statement, and Terms of Service.