Quicksilver’s patented Scientific Delivery Systems brings a highly bioavailable form of hemp oil to everyday consumers—just like you. And being that hemp oil has been shown to have a positive influence on the body, impacting the expression of more than a thousand genes and the oxidation of those genes, it’s a product that has a direct effect on your overall health and well-being. (Reference: 1)
Our bioavailable hemp oil directly affects the bodies nervous and immune systems as well, helping to better one’s mood, reduce chronic pain and inflammation, and much more. In fact, hemp oil that’s highly digestible, like ours, can strongly stimulate the endogenous eicosanoid anandamide receptors in the brain, which are directly related to things like “joy” and “bliss.” Who doesn’t want more of both? (References: 2 and 3)
Hemp oil, too, has been studied for its antiemetic, analgesic, antiepileptic, and immunomodulatory qualities, helping those that suffer illnesses that impair their immune system. And, like we’ve made nods to before, hemp oil has also been shown to improve mood and mental disorders. In a nutshell: Hemp oil both helps to stimulate and allow recovery of certain receptors in the brain that are responsible to fostering and upholding one’s emotional well-being. Suffice to say we can all agree on the fact that most of us would benefit from bettering our emotional status. (References: 7,8, and 9)
Quicksilver’s Delivery Systems Phospholipid Encapsulation System brings the power of intravenous therapy into convenient oral doses. Our Quicksilver Delivery SystemsTM improves upon liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres made from the highest-grade ingredients available—which makes ours one of the safest and cleanest hemp capsules you can currently take.
In addition to exceptional absorption rates, nanospheres like the ones produced by Quicksilver Scientific have demonstrated the ability to cross the “blood-brain barrier,” enhancing the lymphatic circulation of nutrients throughout the body. Also, the phospholipids that compose the liposome shell feed the cell membranes, helping to ensure the proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins. (References: 10, 11, and 12)
Thanks for your Support! We offer this highly recommended solution on our website as a means of education about new pathways to health and as a means of fundraising to support our educational outreach and programs. We wish your family and community health and freedom!
Contact Us: 800-680-0183 x802
30 Day Money Back Guarantee: You may return any item purchased from Moms Across America for any reason within thirty (30) days of purchase. Unopened bottles can be shipped back and be refunded within 30 days. Opened bottles can be shipped back and given store credit. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Moms Across America reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject returns that do not comply with these requirements.
Ingredients: Hemp Oil, Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E, Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), and Citrus Oils for flavoring.
Suggested Use: Take several pumps by mouth, holding 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat as needed. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days after opening. Store at room temperature.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What sets Quicksilver Scientific’s Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil apart from all other hemp oils on the market? A: Increased absorption and bioavailability. In a study comparing a 5mg dose of Quicksilver Scientific’s Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil to a 10mg dose of pharmaceutical synthetic hemp oil, our Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil showed a 5.5-fold increased bioavailability over the leading pharmaceutical.
- Q: How many servings are there and what is the serving size? A: The serving size for both the 30ml (1 fluid ounce) and 50ml (1.7 fluid ounces) is 2ml, so the 30ml bottle contains 15 servings and the 50ml contains 25 servings. However, the size of the bottles and pumps are different so the 30ml requires 10 pumps to achieve the 2ml serving, while the 50ml only requires 4 pumps to achieve the 2ml serving. Also, these are suggested servings for measurement only and your actual dosage will vary depending on your needs.
Q: How much Hemp Extract is in each bottle? A: The 30ml bottle contains 21mg of Hemp Extract. The 50ml bottle contains 30mg of Hemp Extract.
- Q: What is the shelf life from the manufacturing date (MFG#) on my bottle? A: The Hemp Oil is good for about 2 years from the manufacturing date. However, we recommend using the product within 60 days after breaking the seal.
Q: Where do we source our hemp extract? A: We source our hemp extracts from both foreign and domestic sources. These hemp sources specifically cultivated for consumer use and comply with federal regulation for distribution in the US and abroad.
- Q: Is our Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil USDA certified organic? A: No. To be clear, organic certification programs for hemp oil do not exist within the USDA. Our hemp extract undergoes rigorous testing for microbes, metals, pesticides, herbicidal residues and residual solvents once received in our manufacturer's laboratory. Potency, metals, and microbes are again measured in our final product, Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil.
Q: What refinement process is used to create the hemp extract from the hemp plant? A: Supercritical (high pressure) CO2 extraction process. There are no chemicals used in this process.
Q: Is the hemp extract and Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil tested for microbes and metal impurities? A: Yes, all the incoming hemp extract is tested for microbes, metals, pesticides, herbicidal residues and residual solvents. Metals, microbes and potency testing is then repeated on the final product, Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil.
Q: Will I fail a drug screening from taking Nanoemulsified Hemp Oil? A: Studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO-NOT ingest this product. Prior to consuming these products consult with your healthcare practitioner, drug screening/testing company or employer.
1. Juknat A, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2012;165(8):2512-28.
2. Pertwee R, et al. Pharmacol Rev. 2010;62(4):588-631.
3. Felder CC, Glass M. Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 1998;38:179-200.
4. Welty TE, et al. Epilepsy Curr. 2014;14(5):250-2.
5. McCoy KL. Mediators Inflamm. 2016;2016:5831315.
6. Davis MP. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2016;14(7):915-22.
7. Hampson AJ, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2000;899:274-82.
8. Resstel LB, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Jan;156(1):181-8.
9. Izzo AA, et al. Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2009;30(10):515-27.
10. Ahn H, Park JH. Biomater Res. 2016 Nov 23;20:36.
11. Alyautdin R, et al. Int J Nanomedicine. 2014 Feb 7;9:795-811.
12. Spector AA, Yorek MA. J Lipid Res. 1985 Sep;26(9):1015-35.
*Disclaimers: Any reference to testimonies is not meant to replace conclusive, scientific, and peer-reviewed proof. This also applies to any comments any of our users make on any Moms Across America properties about our products or claims. During the checkout process, links will become available to our detailed Return Policy, Privacy Statement, and Terms of Service.