Want to get involved at the federal level to create a healthier community for your family? This is a great way to do it. Please review the information below on a public hearing with the EPA. Submit your comments and let the Environmental Protection Agency know that we will not accept toxic chemicals in our food or our environment.
The EPA has failed us and here are some of the reasons why.
- Of the top 17 most developed countries, the USA is last in health.
- Of the top developed countries, the USA is #1 for infant deaths on the first day of life.
1 out of 2 of our children have a chronic illness today
- 1 out of 2 of American males and 1 out of 3 females are expected to get cancer today.
- Pesticides are linked to loss of IQ. American IQ has dropped 7 points since GMOs.
There will be a 4–day meeting starting October 18th, of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act Scientific Advisory Panel (FIFRA SAP) to consider and review a set of scientific issues being evaluated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regarding EPA’s evaluation of the carcinogenic potential of glyphosate, a non-selective, phosphonomethyl amino acid herbicide registered to control weeds in various agricultural and non-agricultural settings.
They will be taking comments on or before October 4, 2016. When submitting comments, please reference docket identification (ID) number EPA-HQ-OPP-2016-0385 via one of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the online instructions for submitting comments.
- Mail: OPP Docket, Environmental Protection Agency Docket Center (EPA/DC), (28221T)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW.
Washington, DC 20460-0001
- Hand Delivery: To make special arrangements for hand delivery or delivery of boxed information, please follow the instructions at http://www.epa.gov/dockets/contacts.html
View the full document here.
Let your voice be heard!