How Can I Help, Plan an Event, Host a Moms Meetup or Gather a Group to March?
- Host a Moms Meetup by posting your event on www.momsacrossamerica.com and clicking on "Events". You can expand your reach by posting a flyer at a coffee shop or health food store and/or listing on www.meetup.com and Facebook too if you like.After you post you will get an email with a code for a free box of materials, which will contain an agenda to help your meeting run smoothly. We will share in a circle, have the conference call and then support each other and take action in our communities. It's times for Moms to bring health back to our families!
- Have a Movie Night In! Call your friends and invite them over to watch Robyn O'Brien's Ted Talk above and Genetic Roulette, either the 10 minute verison or full length. Serve GMO Free chips, snacks, and organic fruit to show them it can be done!
- Email the Robyn O'Brien video to your PTA, church group, scout leader or book club and ask them to watch it. Then invite them for a full version movie viewing at their location, library or community center. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WpMM1FR8g
- Or, follow up with an email to invite them to have a speaker come to them. Contact us or your state leader for excellent speakers who will bring GMO info flyers. Contact us through the MAA FB page for your state leader.
- GMO FREE Ladies Tea! Invite your friends to your home for GMO Free snacks and daytime chat about GMOs. You can share what you know, show a video or invite a speaker. Connecting with others about this is a beautiful thing because we are coming from love. It's easy and feels great!
- Just SHARE! Share your personal experience and what you know. It doesn't have to be perfect. Facebook, Twitter, call and talk. Start with one friend, then another. Each person knows hundreds. Each person matters. Thank you!
Click on the links below for more info:
If you share with just 10 people and they each share with 5 who each share with 5 and they share with 5. You will be personally responsible for 1270 people finding out about GMOs. If they all spend $200 a week on organic food, you will have caused over a 13 million dollar shift to organic food per year in your local area!
You can do this. We can do this!